Feed from AYSO.org
- Make Good! FIFA Gives U.S. TV Rights to FOX Sports for the 2026 World Cup
Editor's Note: Paul Kennedy of SoccerAmerica.com discusses FOX Sport's being awarded the TV rights to all FIFA World Cups through 2026. AYSO is the Exclusive Youth Soccer Partner of FOX Sports. FOX Sports and its regional networks will be airing AYSO sign-up commercials this spring and early summer leading up to and including this upcoming World Cup.
- Last Chance for an AYSO Playership Grant
Does your Region need extra money for scholarships? AYSO awards Playership grants so you could help families in need with the cost of registration. Fill out the Hugo Bustamante Playership Grants application to be considered!
- Two Regions Added to AYSO Cares
AYSO Region 10 in Palos Verdes, Calif. and Region 715 in East Providence, R.I. were added to the growing list of 12 this week. Both Regions have had a big impact on their communities and continue to work hard to make a difference.
- AYSO Alum Alex Morgan's Nutmeg Leaves Crowd Stunned
Editor's Note: In soccer, there's a move called a "nutmeg" which is kicking the ball through the opponent's legs. Few dare to attempt it, but when pulled off, it'll leave the victim stuck in their place and cause pure bliss in the audience
- AYSO Will Attend the NSCAA Convention
AYSO will join 4000 soccer coaches and 10,000 attendees at the annual National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) Convention Jan. 14-18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- FOX Sports to Give Women's Cup Unprecedented Coverage
The 2015 Women's World Cup will receive unprecedented coverage on Fox as it will air 16 games from Canada next year, including one semifinal and the final.
- Thank You Project Video to Air on FOX Sports 1
- the presenting sponsor of AYSO's 50th Anniversary – has unveiled a new AYSO Thank You Project TV commercial featuring AYSO players, parents and volunteers thanking those who have made a difference in their AYSO experience and their lives. It will air on FOX Sports 1 through the end of the year.
- AYSO Raises $33,629 on #GivingTuesday
Seven articles, 46 social media posts and 24 hours of #GivingTuesday resulted in $33,629 raised to ensure every child gets the chance to play AYSO soccer. The donations received this #GivingTuesday will help ensure that any child can play AYSO soccer.
- AYSO's Found the Next Great Grilled Cheese
It's official! The Grand Prize Winner of AYSO's Kerrygold Grilled Cheese Recipe contest is Jeff from Region 85 in Silverado, Calif.
- Registration Now Open for AYSO EXPO 2015
Early bird registration and discounted hotel reservations are now available for all AYSO EXPO venues! Sign up for your local AYSO EXPO today. There will be 11 separate EXPO events across the U.S.