Coaches, it’s 60 today and feels like we should be out there playing (i.e., smells like soccer!). Season is almost here. Some reminders.
- COACH MEETING: Tuesday, March 20th at 7p until about 8:30p. At Harpers Ferry Middle School Auditorium. This is an important meeting where you will get key season information, new rosters (new kids may be added to your roster in the spring), uniforms, and a brand new car (this is a lie planted just to see if you are reading fully).
- INTERMEDIATE COACH TRAINING: For coaches who have already had U12 training – Friday March 9th and Saturday March 10th.
- U6/U8 COACH TRAINING: Saturday March 24th from 8a to 10:30a at the Charles Town Fields.
- PAPERWORK: If you need to get in volunteer forms, mail them to us (PO Box 1287, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425) or bring them to the Coach Meeting. Most of you did this in the fall.
- FIELD DAY: Saturday March 24th from 9a til whenever the fields are done. Ask at least one family on your team to come and it will go fast. Tell them to bring hammers, rakes, shovels, work gloves, etc.
- ASSISTANT COACHES: If you are switching your assistant coach, make sure he/she has the volunteer forms in and Safe Haven training completed. If she/he is not sure, have him/her contact your Division Director.
David P. Simmons
JCYSL Coach Administrator
Harpers Ferry, WV