JCYSL is now accepting applications/registrations for the 2015-16 year (fall 2015 & spring 2016 seasons). To register, please complete the online application at www.eayso.org.
Open Registration Process
- Go to http://www.eayso.org.
- Follow the instructions to register for a new account or login to an existing account.
- Fill out either an application for: a new or returning player, and/or a new or returning volunteer.
- E-Sign the form (instructions are provided) and click the yellow Submit button.
- Print a copy of the registration and concussion information form(s).
- Make sure to include the height and weight of your player.
- Bring the completed form(s) in-person to a registration event. Mail-in and on field registration will not be accepted.
- JCYSL recommends registering and printing your player form(s) prior to the registration event.
- A copy of your player’s birth certificate is required for new players.
- Forms received after our registration events may be put on a waiting list to be put on a team.
JCYSL highly recommends registering spring only players NOW! This helps the region decide the required number of teams required to accommodate all players wanting to play soccer with JCYSL.
Please contact the JCYSL Registrar (email@example.com) with any questions.
Registration Events & Fees
|Date:||Monday, June 8, 2015|
|Location:||Harpers Ferry Family Medicine
171 Taylor St.
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
|Time:||7:00PM - 9:00PM|
|Fee:||Single Player: $95.00
Single Season $70.00
Age Guide for 2015-2016 Membership Year
|8/1/96 and 7/31/00||15-18||U-19|
|8/1/00 and 7/31/03||12-14||U-15|
|8/1/03 and 7/31/05||10-11||U-12|
|8/1/05 and 7/31/07||8-9||U-10|
|8/1/07 and 7/31/09||6-7||U-8|
|8/1/09 and 7/31/10||5||U-6|
|8/1/10 and 7/31/11||4||Jamboree|