JCYSL is now accepting applications/registrations for the 2015-16 year (fall 2015 & spring 2016 seasons). To register, please see the special notes and follow the open registration process listed below.
- Players fees are now $95 for the full year and $70 for a single season.
- A copy of your player’s birth certificate is required for new players.
- Registration packages received with the incomplete/wrong forms and/or wrong payment will be returned and the player will not be register until the correct form and/or payment is received.
- Forms received after our registration events may be put on a waiting list to be put on a team.
JCYSL highly recommends registering spring only players NOW! This helps the region decide the number of teams required to accommodate all players wanting to play soccer with JCYSL.
Open Registration Process:
- Go to http://www.eayso.org.
- Follow the instructions to register for a new account or login to an existing account.
- Fill out either an application for: a new or returning player, and/or a new or returning volunteer.
- E-Sign the form (instructions are provided) and click the yellow Submit button.
- Print a copy of the registration and concussion information form(s).
- Make sure to include the height and weight of your player.
- Mail player form(s) and payment (payable to JCYSL) to:
PO Box 1287
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
Age Guide for 2015-2016 Membership Year
|8/1/96 and 7/31/00||15-18||U-19|
|8/1/00 and 7/31/03||12-14||U-15|
|8/1/03 and 7/31/05||10-11||U-12|
|8/1/05 and 7/31/07||8-9||U-10|
|8/1/07 and 7/31/09||6-7||U-8|
|8/1/09 and 7/31/10||5||U-6|
|8/1/10 and 7/31/11||4||Jamboree|
Please contact the JCYSL Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.