Registration for the spring 2016 is now open.
- Players fees are now $70 for the spring season and $50 for player wishing to extend from fall season to the spring season.
- Those wishing to extend should contact Registrar via email ([email protected]). JCYSL needs to hear from by Monday, February 1, 2016. After February 1, 2016, JCYSL will start dropping fall only players and adding new players to fill roster slots.
- Full year and spring only players need to do nothing at this time.
- A copy of your player’s birth certificate is required for new players.
- Registration packages received with the incomplete/wrong forms and/or wrong payment will be returned and the player will not be register until the correct form and/or payment is received.
Open Registration Process:
- Go to http://www.eayso.org.
- Follow the instructions to register for a new account or login to an existing account.
- Fill out either an application for: a new or returning player, and/or a new or returning volunteer.
- E-Sign the form (instructions are provided) and click the yellow Submit button.
- Print a copy of the registration and concussion information form(s).
- Make sure to include the height and weight of your player.
- Mail player form(s) and payment ($70 for New Players and $50 for Extending Players) to:
PO Box 1287
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
Age Guide for 2015-2016 Membership Year
|8/1/96 and 7/31/00||15-18||U-19|
|8/1/00 and 7/31/03||12-14||U-15|
|8/1/03 and 7/31/05||10-11||U-12|
|8/1/05 and 7/31/07||8-9||U-10|
|8/1/07 and 7/31/09||6-7||U-8|
|8/1/09 and 7/31/10||5||U-6|
|8/1/10 and 7/31/11||4||Jamboree|
Please contact the JCYSL Registrar ([email protected]) with any questions.