Registration for the 2016-2017 season is now open for JCYSL. Please follow the instructions listed below to complete the registration.
Open Registration Process:
- Go to http://www.eayso.org.
- Follow the instructions to register for a new account or login to an existing account.
- Fill out either an application for: a new or returning player, and/or a new or returning volunteer.
- Make sure to include the height and weight of your player.
- E-Sign the form (instructions are provided) and click the yellow Submit button.
- Although the instructions at eayso.org will specify to print 2 copies, you can print just one copy of the player and concussion information form.
- Please read the Special Notes section for important information.
- To receive the early discount, you must come to an in-person registration event. No exceptions!
- All mail-in registrations must pay $95 per player and no discounts will be offered.
- First-time players must present a copy of their birth certificate for age verification.
- We do offer single-season rates. However, paying for the full year will save you money!!
- Please read the mail-in instructions.
Please mail the following items to the address listed below:
- One copy e-signed copy of the player and concussion information form.
- For new players, a copy of the birth certificate.
- Payment: $95 for the full year or $70 for a single season. Checks or Money order payable to JCYSL.
PO Box 1287
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
New Fields = One County League
JCYSL will be moving to the new fields at James Hite Park in the fall. This means no separation between Shepherdstown and Charles Town. All games and practices will happen in one location. Teams will be made up of players from throughout the county. We are becoming a true county league. What does this mean for the registration process? We have removed the location code field from the registration form as it is no longer needed.
Age Guide for 2016-2017 Membership Year
|8/1/97 and 7/31/01||15-18||U-19|
|8/1/01 and 7/31/04||12-14||U-15|
|8/1/04 and 7/31/06||10-11||U-12|
|8/1/06 and 7/31/08||8-9||U-10|
|8/1/08 and 7/31/10||6-7||U-8|
|8/1/10 and 7/31/11||5||U-6|
|8/1/11 and 7/31/12||4||Jamboree|
Please contact the JCYSL Registrar (email@example.com) with any questions.